sunnuntai 7. syyskuuta 2014

Where Have All the Lampshades Gone?



Siitä on vähän aikaa, kun viimeksi. Ei siitä sen enempää. Löysin kirppikseltä joskus 1,5 vuotta sitten lamppuprojektin. Heti oli selvää, että maalataan. 

It's been a while since. Enough about that. About a year and a half ago I found this lamp at a flea market. Immediately I knew I'd paint it. 


Ensin tuo sai pintaansa "Banaani" nimisen keltaisen. En sitten lämmennyt, joten jäi siihen.

First it was the yellow called "Banana". Never really grew to love it so the project did get completed. 




Puolitoista vuotta myöhemmin tuli visio. Nyt uusi väri on pinnassa ja sähköt uusittuna. Mutta kaksi kysymystä on herännyt:

  1. Missä on tuo varjostimen runko?
  2. Millä sen päällystäisi, jos se vielä joskus ilmaantuu?? Ideoita?

Finally I have a vision for it. Now a new colour is on it and rewiring has been done. But I've got two questions:

  1. Where ever has that frame of a lampshade gone to?
  2. And if it ever appears again, what can I cover it with? Ideas? Visions? Anything?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...